We understand that organizations everywhere are faced with canceling events and issuing refunds. Instead of immediately issuing a full refund for cancelled events, some organizations are asking registration owners if they’d like to convert all or part of their registration fees for canceled events to a donation instead. To contact all event registrants through Communications Center, follow these steps:
- Create a new message.
- When you’re ready to send it, click Add Recipients. A list of recipient options is displayed.
- Click From the Address List of Events and Donations.
- In the Organization menu, select the organization that contains the event.
- By default, the message will be sent to all registrants and registration owners. To limit the message to registration owners, select Only registration owners.
- Click Include.
- Complete and send the message as usual.