No matter what kind of organization you work with, Doubleknot’s custom forms are a powerful tool for collecting information and supporting upsell of add-on purchases. And, we’ve continuously introduced new features to make our custom forms even more flexible.
Join us on Thursday, June 21, 2018 for a fact-filled webinar where we’ll cover every aspect of designing, building, testing and assigning forms. Whether you’re a new client or a long-time partner, this webinar will make sure that you’re completely up to date on everything related to registration and reservation forms.
- Understanding all the ways that you can assign forms to individual and group registrations
- Simplifying registrations and reservations by displaying form fields on the registrant signup page
- Using conditional logic to update items on the same page
- Adding optional costs to registrations and reservations
- Building a donation request form that’s presented during every purchase
Plus, we’ll answer any questions you have about creating forms to meet your organization’s or department’s needs.
Thursday, June 21, 2018
2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
Elissa Miller, M.Ed. is Communications Director for Doubleknot and ClearView CRM. As the former development director for a regional nonprofit, she’s passionate about helping nonprofits and youth-serving organizations effectively harness new technologies to streamline operations and support their missions.