Your Nonprofit Isn’t Generic. Don’t Rely on a Generic Payment Solution!
Using Square or a similar solution for collecting in-person credit card payments may seem like a good idea, but the truth is, generic solutions can cause very real problems:
- You have to configure everything in two systems: one for online purchases and one for payments at your site.
- Fees may be higher. Generic payment solutions can have less favorable terms than the ones you’ve already negotiated for your online sales.
- Because payments are recorded in another database, you have to manually consolidate sales and registration information from different systems for accounting.
- You can’t access purchases that a customer already made online, so you can’t update registrations or collect outstanding payments and have the information automatically updated in Doubleknot.
The Doubleknot Sales Station app for iPads is the only fully integrated mobile point-of-sale designed specifically for nonprofits. With Sales Station, you can sell merchandise, sign up new members, collect donations and book new registrations and reservations anywhere.
Read our comprehensive guide for more benefits of using fully integrated museum software!
You can even look up an existing registration, update the information and collect outstanding payments on the spot. And because Sales Station is fully integrated with Doubleknot, every piece of information is automatically stored in the single, unified database.
Every Doubleknot subscription includes the use of Sales Station at no additional cost, so if you’re already a client, there’s no reason to delay. Let us know that you’re interested, and we’ll get you started right away.
If you’d like to learn how Doubleknot’s integrated online, on-site and mobile solutions for nonprofit ticketing, admissions, registrations, reservations, memberships and fundraising can help your organization, please let us know!
- Call us at (408) 971-9120 x203
- Send us an email at Sales@doubleknot.com
- Click here to request a custom demo