If you’ve made changes to the report that you like, such as changing column widths, setting filters and/or adding column totals, you can save your changes in a custom report. To do so, follow these steps:
- Set the desired filters and field properties.
- In the toolbar at the top left of the report, click the Report Designer icon (the pen, which is the last icon in the toolbar). The Report Designer will be displayed.
Clicking the Report Designer icon
- In the second row of the Report Designer toolbar, click Save As… A dialog box to enter the report name will be displayed.
- Enter a new name for the report.
- Click OK. When you return to the report list, your customized report will be in the Custom category at the bottom of the page.
Custom reports are located in the Custom category in the report list