With the Participant Instructions feature, you can enter and format custom instructions and information to display on the top of the page where registration owners add participants. Participant instructions can be used to remind registration owners about:
- A minimum or a maximum number of registrants per registration
- Registrant ratios such as the number of adults that are required per the number of youth registrants
- Requirements such as prerequisites or minimum and maximum ages of participants
- Any other important information about the event!
Participant instructions are especially helpful for events that are configured to skip registration details to ensure that registration owners are aware of important information before completing a registration.
If an event is configured for group registration, you can also enter custom information to be displayed on the page where the registration owner enters group information.
To add instructions, follow these steps:
- On the Manage Events page for the event, click Participant Instructions. The Page Instructions page will be displayed.
- If the event is not configured to collect group information, a single rich text entry field will be displayed.
- If the event is configured to collect group information, two rich text entry fields will be displayed: one for instructions to be displayed while the registration owner is entering group information, and one to be displayed while the registration owner is entering registrant information.
- In the text entry field(s), enter and format the instructions.
- Click Save to save the information and return to the Manage Events page.